Are you interested in coaching at Life Time? Here are a few tips before and during your application process!
- Get in contact with your club’s Studio Leader (this is the person who runs the classes at the club) – Membership Concierge will connect you or provide you with the leader’s name/email.
- Take the leader’s class and grab them to chat for a few minutes post class – Ask if the club is hiring for coaches, share your desired class, and see what certifications we recommend/require to coach at Life Time.
- Pro Tip: Take a variety of classes to understand what style and format fits you best.
- Stop at a club front desk, introduce yourself to the Concierge team, and ask for the email of the club’s Studio Leader.
- Connect with the Studio Leader via email. Express your interest and ask to come in for a guest class experience. Ask any questions you have, what the hiring process is, and what requirements they have for coaching.