Learning and Development
At Life Time, we take career development seriously. We train and certify our team members and offer continuing education classes to support you to be more valuable every year. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are the statistics:
• In 2017, team members participated in over 500,000 hours of learning, both online and in-person, and completed over 650,000 trainings.
• Certifications help define your career path and increase the chance of promotion.
• Resources for learning are made available to all team members, from entry level positions to senior leadership.
• Each manager-level position undergoes a multi-week, business-specific certification on how to succeed and run a business (i.e. Training a leader how to run a successful swim school).
• Extensive leadership courses are available for all team members.
• We offer blended learning options, including online, in-person, and virtual classrooms.
• We certify over 10,000 team members in CPR every year.
• Required trainings are paid (for non-exempt roles).
• Many of our professional trainings are taught by business experts and members of the executive leadership team.
We help team members reach a level of excellence they never imagined, and we take pride in watching them grow.